Friday, July 17, 2015

You are awesome!


Afternoon everyone!

A quick post today.
 I wanted to do something relaxing today after hearing a very sad news morning. So I stamped!
I am sharing a card which is 100% stamped for Virginia View's Challenge.


This is my card.

You are awesome #1

I used Big Scripty Greetings stamp set from Simon Says Stamp to stamp my background with black ink at a diagonal. For the focal point I have stamped and hand cut the flowers and leaves from Friendly Flowers stamp set also from Simon Says Stamp. I then clustered and adhered them on the card front using foam adhesives. I also brushed Wink of Stella clear pen on the flowers from some shimmer. Finally embellished with Pretty Pink Posh's Sparkly Clear sequins.

You are awesome closeup!

I did not add any more sentiment as I have stamped the background with the sentiment. Simple and quick to make and the bold background stamping adds a punch.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love word background, Gayatri, and your card ROCKS it! Love the colors...great take on the inspiration piece!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful background!! Gorgeous flowers..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

jintyoo7 said...

Sorry for your sad news :-(

Your card is beautiful - absolutely LOVE it :-)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So beautiful!!!! Love the background!