Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Mix it Up challenge!


Hey everyone,

I spent some time yesterday organizing my craft space. My desk was over flowing that I kept loosing stuff and spent more time searching than crafting. So I clean my desk and rearranged  a few things around to create more space. Also I bought IKEA's Raskog cart recently. I organised stuff into the cart as well. With some awesome inspirations from dear craft friends from FB, I did organise the top and middle shelves of the cart. I now had an awesome clean desk and organized space. It made me craft and I made a card. :) I made a Halloween card for August Mix It Up Challenge at Ellen Hutson blog.  This month's mix up is with Clearly Besotted. Here is my card for the challenge.

Happy Halloween

I used Halloween Spirit stamp set from Clearly Besotted along with Got Candy stamp set from Essentials By Ellen to stamp and make the background on my card. I used Halloween colours to stamp all the tiny images from both the sets. For the focal point, I stamped and cut the BOO! frame from Halloween Spirit  stamp set and the ghost from Got Candy stamp set. I made a slit on the frame and slide the ghost image from the back to the front as though the ghost image is scaring somebody. Got it? I have a thought block on this. lol!  I adhered this on a purple striped acetate sheet from We're Memory Keepers. The sentiment is from Got Candy stamp set stamped on a strip of white cardstock and adhered using foam adhesive. I also stamped and die cut the bats from Got Candy stamp set and added to the panel. Finally embellished with Pretty Pink Posh's Tangerine 6mm and Pumpkin 4mm sequins.

Happy Halloween closeup

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

No comments: