Saturday, October 17, 2015

Beary Happy Christmas!

Hello everyone!

It has nicely warmed up here in Perth, Australia. Spring is here baby! Loving it. Gorgeous sunshine, lots of flowers bloomed everywhere, plenty of new growth in vegetation, able to get out without a jacket Yay! On the downside, the air is filled with pollen and my nose does not like it especially in the mornings. Hay fever time for me! Anyway, I have been a bit mojo less for sometime. I still craft but not with that creative juices flowing. I am keeping at it and hoping mojo returns.

I have another Christmas card sharing today using Penny Black's Christmas release stamp set called Artic Antics stamp set. Here is the finished card.

Beary christmas card1

I love bears in general but have special softie towards polar bears. I think because they are endangered at the moment with all the sea level rising. I am an animal lover especially the endangered ones. I am so thrilled that bears are hot at the moment in the stamping world. I see them everywhere. Don't you?

Here is the Artic Antics stamp set.

artic antics picture

So adorable bear images. I love the mamma and baby bear ones a lot because they are cute together. So much you can do with these images - watercolour, copic colour, no line copic colouring, masking and stamping............. Versatile set as well.

I have watercoloured tafter I heat embossed the stamped image on watercolour paper. The medium I used is the Zig Clean Brush Pens. They are very easy to work with. One of my favourite to watercolour. I have added some gold and  silver glitter to the stars using Sakura gold and silver glitter gel pens. To bring some more of the red from the scarf, I added some red glitter paper to the bottom of the card. Used gold twine from May Arts and gold sequins to tie in all the gold elements. I also added some sequins from Classic Christmas mix from Pretty Pink Posh. Here is a closeup

Beary Christmas card closeup1


Hope you like it! There are plenty of aweosme new Christmas stamp set and die released by Penny Black. You can purchase them at Penny Black store or at Simon Says Stamp store.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a wonderful weekend!

My blog signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the masking. These bears are adorable!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful beautiful card! Very cute bears!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Dawn T said...

too cute Gayatri. Love these bears