Thursday, June 2, 2016

Launching new inks from Taylored Expressions!

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to share with you new inks from Taylored Expressions.

TEInk-cardstockblogheader

 These are bright and vibrant inks that match the colours of TE Premium cardstocks. Absolutely love all the gorgeous colours. All these inks are made in USA.

There are Premium Dye Inks in 10 colours: Cherry Pop, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake, Candy Corn, Lemon Meringue, Peapod, Granny Smith, Salt Water Taffy, Cookie Monster and Jelly Donut. The Dye Inks are fast drying, acid free with superior coverage.  Then there are two Premium Hybrid Inks: Chocolate Truffle and Oreo. Hybrid inks are also fast drying, acid free with superior coverage and are also waterproof and compatible with alcohol markers. So the hybrid inks are great to stamp and watercolour or use copic markers. Both dye and hybrid inks comes in full size which is 2.5" x 3.5" and mini pads which is 1" x 1" which will fit in the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tin. Cool! I really loved these inks. The dye ink stamp blotchy but dry to get even coverage and perfect colour match to the cardstocks. I love it. The Hybrid inks are awesome with lovely smell to it. There is a free colour chart available to download.

I have three cards to share with you using these beautiful new inks I absolutely love.

Happy Birthday card by Gayatri Murali

On this first card, I stamped the images from Build a Treat stamp set to create a colourful background. I have used Chocolate Truffle hybrid ink for the cones, Lemon Meringue, Granny Smith, Strawberry Milkshake and Salt Water Taffy dye inks for the ice cream on the cone. I then stamped the sprinkles using all these inks. Love the even coverage I got on the ice creams.

Happy Birthday closeup by Gayatri Murali

For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the sentiment from Shade Tree Sentiments stamp set on Oreo cardstock. Embellished with Doodlebug Sprinkles enamel dots to match the colours of the background.

Happy Birthday card flat by Gayatri Murali

Card Supplies:





My second card uses similar concept of stamping the background with the different images from Build a Treat stamp set with the beautiful new inks. I also brushed some shimmer using Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen. On this card, I stamped the sprinkles on the cupcake :)

Lil' Cupcake card #1 by Gayatri Murali

I have used the same images I used on the background as my focal point as well. So I stamped the cupcake topping in Salt Water Taffy, Lemon Meringue and Strawberry Milkshake inks with the cupcake wrapper in Chocolate Truffles. I cut them out and layered them on a vellum panel. They also have shimmer on them.

Lil's Cupcake closeup by Gayatri Murali

The sentiment is from Build a Treat stamp set which I heat embossed on Oreo Premium cardstock. Again embellished with Doodlebug Sprinkles enamel dots.

Lil's Cupcake flat by Gayatri Murali

Card Supplies:



Showcasing the inks, I decided to sponge the new inks on my last card to show how beautifully they blend.

Happy Birthday card #1 by Gayatri Murali

So I white heat embossed cupcake images from Build a Treat stamp set on Sugar Cube Premium cardstock card front. Then I sponged Lollipop, Corn Candy, Lemon Meringue, Granny Smith, Cookie Monster and Jelly Donut. These inks blend beautifully as you can see. I used mini sponging tool from Tim Holtz. As always, go from light handed sponging of inks to slowly building up the colour.

Happy Birthday Cupcake closeup by Gayatri Murali

For the focal point, I die the same as the second card. I stamped all the cupcake topping in the Lollipop, Corn Candy, Lemon Meringue, Granny Smith and Cookie Monster inks, cut out and layered on Chocolate truffle Cupcake wrapper. Adhered this on a vellum panel die cut using Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. The sentiment from Build a Treat stamp set is white heat embossed on Oreo cardstock. This time I embellished with Doodlebug Beetle enamel dot and black sequins from Build a Scene Halloween sequins collection.

Happy Birthday Cupcake flat #1 by Gayatri Murali

Card Supplies:




Hope you like my cards and beautiful inks from Taylored Expressions. Taylored Expression Premium inks are now available and you can only find them at Taylored Expressions Webstore. Plus check out two "I Want It All" special offers to celebrate the arrival of our newest product.


And there are special prize to win. Head over to Taylored Expressions Blog to comment. One lucky winner will win full size ink pads and refills in 6 colours of your choice! More details on TE Blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just love the names of the inks. They looks very high quality and your card really showcases them

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now those are some yummy colors! FANTASTIC cards!