Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Simon Says Thinking of You!


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Thinking Of You

This week we are showcasing Penny Black Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

This is my take on the challenge.

You're in my thoughts2

I have used Penny Black Flower Cascade stamp set as my focal point. I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Versafine Black ink. Once the ink is dried, I loosely watercoloured the image using Zig clean clolor brush pens. I also watercoloured the background using grey watercolor pen. I wanted to add texture to the background as otherwise it looked very bland! To add texture, I randomly stamped Simon Says Stamp Leaves background stamp using Fog dye ink. Then used Hickory Smoke distress ink to sponge the edges lightly. The sentiment is from Special Thoughts stamp set also from Penny Black. Finally embellished with Novo white Blizzard drops.


You're in my thoughts closeup

All the supplies used to make this card is listed below. So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.



Simon Says Stamp


You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif
Card supplies:




Thanks for stopping by today!
My blog signature

5 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is stunning ! The background looks amazing and really sets it off so well.
Sending hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Gayatri, the subtle background is fabulous and I love the colorful flowers, absolutely gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

I love every little bit of this gorgeous card, Gayatri! Your shading is amazing around the image - I thought you'd fussy-cut it out! Love your subtle background, too! Pinning this......

Virginia L. said...

Stunning colors, Gayatri!! Love this bright and happy card!

Stephanie said...

Stunning, Gayatri! I LOVE the bright colors and the watercolor look/style :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!