Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello! It is all rainbows and unicorns!


Welcome back and it is the release day of Taylored Expressions January release. Hooray! It is time to get that wish list and shop the new release products. Today I am showcasing two more products.
The first one is called Dreamer Stamp and Die combo set



Totally adorable unicorns and I combined this with Rainbow Cutting Plate to make my card.

GAYATRIDreamer1THURS

I stamped, coloured and die cut the unicorns. I used rainbow colours to colour because I am adding rainbows to the card. I die cut the rainbows using the Rainbow Cutting Plate. I am only using the strips of rainbow die cuts and not the entire cutting plate. I sponged distress inks in rainbow colours on ombre fashion on the strips. I also die cut two Rolling Hills and Stitched Cloud Duo using Buttercream Frost cardstock. The base panel is die cut using Oreo cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Stacket die.

GAYATRIDreamercloseup1THURS

GAYATRIDreamercloseupTHURS

To assemble the card, I adhered the rainbow strips at an angle and trimmed the excess off. Then the rolling clouds is adhered on the bottom of the panel. The first two are flush adhered and the last one is foam adhered. I tucked the Unicorns behind the first clouds. Then added the Stitched Clouds. The sentiment also from Dreamers stamp and die combo is stamped using Oreo hybrid ink and die cut using the smallest Stitched Banner die from Stitched Banner Stackets. Finally embellished with some sparkly sequins from TE sequins collections. I have listed all the supplies used to make this card below.

Card Supplies




The second product I am showcasing today is the new Kaleidoscope embossing folder.



I did some masking to highlight the beautiful patterns on the embossing folder on my card.

GAYATRIKaleidoscopeefTHURS

I trimmed a Sugar Cube panel and masked about an inch around the perimeter of the panel then sponged distress inks Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint. I removed the mask and ran the panel using the Kaliedoscope embossing folder. Love the pattern on the highlighted area of the panel. I adhered this panel on Oreo card base using foam adhesives. Then for the sentiment I die cut five Hello Script die, stacked and glued on top of each other, then brushed the top die cut with Wink of Stella clear shimmer. I adhered this sentiment on the top centre of the panel. Accented with Beetle enamel dots from Doodlebug.

GAYATRIKaleidoscopecloseupTHURS

All the supplies I used to make this card is listed below.

Card Supplies:




Hope you enjoyed all the new projects from this release. Hope you like all my projects this release. All the new goodies from the release can be found at Taylored Expressions store.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Shopping!
My blog signature

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

wOW Gayatri. I just love your rainbow strips. Gorgeous. Such a sweet scene with the unicorns and the black really makes it all pop. You enabler you. I just love that embossing folder and how you made a distress ink background. Genius. Beautiful.